But now there is :D
This is going to be the Hildagarde 3 from FFIX. As you can see, it is still in the works, missing some structure and textures.
Next one is a picture of the VF-25 with some pretexturing, but it still needs alot of work.
In my first papercraft blog post I showed a picture of a VA-3 from Macross, it is still looking like that but that's going to change too. Thanks to Chthonic (he did send me some Macross 3D models) I'm able work on VB-6 Koenig Monster, VF-5000 and X-9 Ghost now. The VF-5000 and the VB-6 are 3D game rip, the X-9 is a high resource 3D model, all three are not suitable for papercrafting. But they will help me to develop papercraft versions.
This is one of my other Final Fantasy projects. Noctis and Stella from Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They are in development and the textures are currently just taken from published Square-Enix screenshots. The Noctis 3D model is mostly done and the UVW-Mapping too, he only needs better textures and some tweaking. Stella still needs many work and better textures.
I'm also working on other papercraft projects, but I won't tell you about it, only small information will be published by now.
The FF8/FF9 3D tools are still in development, I haven't cancelled them, I just didn't have the time working on them.
Time for a little projectlist now
- Final Fantasy IX Hildagarde 3 (3D model)
- Fushigi no umi no Nadia Nautilus 1 (3D model)
- Macross F VF-25 Messiah (Texturing)
- Macross VA-3 (Texturing)
- Macross VF-5000 (3D modelling)
- Macross VB-6 (3D modelling)
- Macross X-9 (3D modelling)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII Noctis & Stella (Texturing, 3D modelling)
- Final Fantasy VII Project (Planning)
- Final Fantasy VIII Project (Planning)
- Fushigi no umi no Nadia Project (Planning)
- FF8/FF9 3D tools (63 6F 64 69 6E 67)