Friday, January 2, 2009

Fushigi no Umi no Nadia: Nautilus

Happy new year to everyone. If I wasn't to lazy to create instructions I already would have released 4 papercrafts before 2008 was ending but now we have 2009. I started this last year.

It is the Nautilus from Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (aka:The Secret of Blue Water, Nadia of the mysterious Blue Sea, or in germany "Die Macht des Zaubersteins"). As u can see it is not completed, but it will be done in the near future. I tried to keep the Polycount low but didn't managed it. I promise I will do the instructions for Jehuty and the other macross papercraft too ... I'm just really busy right now.

1 comment:

Lou Cipher said...

Hi, I'm a big fan of The Secret Of Blue Water, and I would ask to you if the Nautilus papercraft is ended, and if You can load it, 'cause I'm looking for this papercraft everywhere!!! :)